Kawasaki Japan Art
Born in Tokyo, Japan, to a samurai family, he was fascinated by Paris and its glittering cultural life. After entering the Tokyo Fine Arts School in 1929, Okamoto found himself in Paris to accompany his parents on a trip to Europe. The artist attended Georges Bataille's College de la Ville lumiere and participated in a series of exhibitions of his own work and other artists. He remained for ten years from 1929 to 1932 at the Museum of Modern Art in Paris and the Musee d'Orsay in Paris, and from 1932 to 1934 at the Museum de l'Archeologie des Arts Nationales de Paris.
The museum had recently reopened after an emergency at Covid 19, and an interesting exhibition entitled "The Art of Kawamoto Okamoto, Tokyo, 1929 - 1934" (1932 - 1933) had come to an end. The artist travelled the country and perceived sensations in the objects he observed and in his own works.
Kawasaki is located on the Tama River, which flows into Tokyo Bay, and the land along the city's coast is crossed by the Kawasaki River and its tributary, the Yamashita River. The TAMA unites with the Gotanda and Nikaryo (the main river of Hirase) and with tribute from Misawa and YamASHita.
The Bayshore Route is a north-south expressway that leads from Tokyo to the central area of Nagoya. The Tomei Expressway is an east-west highway, crossed by the Tama River, a south-north highway to the north of the city, and the Kawasaki - Chiba - Yamashita - Kansai Line (TAMA - CHI), a west-east highway, and the Tomeo - Tamei - Shibuya Line, another north-south expressway that runs from Kanazawa - ku (Yokohama) to Ichikawa (Chiba's southern area).
The Yokohane Route is a north-south expressway that runs along the Shuto expressway (Route 1) from Kanazawa - ku. s northern area) to Ichikawa (Chiba's southern area).
The western district of the Tama Hills, on the other hand, consists largely of residential areas and a small number of commercial and industrial buildings. The opposite southwest side is completely occupied by a number of industrial and commercial buildings and an industrial area. In the northeast of the city, which is directly connected to central Tokyo by a new railway line, residential areas have been created for commuters. This station was built after the construction of the Tokaido - Nakaharakaido by Edo Bakufu, and what would later become Kawasaki, gained in importance.
On April 1, 1972, Kawasaki was appointed a city by decree, and Kisarazu, located in Takatsu-Tama district north of the city center, became its neighbor. In 1982, a new district, Miyamae - Asao, was created by the separation of the Tatsu and Tamas districts. And in 1997, it became the first community to allow non-Japanese to take up public service positions.
The rapid urbanization of the area, which continues to this day, began during the Meiji and Taisho eras. The eastern part of the coast of Tokyo Bay is a densely populated industrial area with a population density of about 2,000 people per square kilometre. It is connected to two major cities and is the second largest city in Japan after Tokyo, with an average population of 2.5 million people. Although population density is expected to continue to increase, industrial areas have been converted into residential, commercial and industrial areas.
In the Nara period, the centre of the Tachibana district was probably in the area of what is now Takatsu district. In the Japanese House of Representatives, Kawasaki (10 in the east, 18 in the middle) includes Kanagawa (9 in the west) in KanAGawa-9 (west). Although not a prefectural capital, it shares the same name as the prefectural capital, Tokyo, and is a twin city with the following cities: Tokyo (1,000 km north - east of Tokyo), Osaka (2,500 km south - west) and Nagoya (3,200 km west of Osaka).
The ferry to nearby Edo was one of several places in today's Kawasaki that laid the foundation for the development of the city. The area came from the province of Musashi and was ruled by small feudal lords until it finally came under the control of the later Hojo clan. After the bridge of Tama collapsed, Bakufu let it collapse and the area was ruled for a few years by a smaller feudal lord before it came under the control of the later Tokugawa Ieyasu and later the Meiji government.
On April 15, 1945, the city was bombed and destroyed by air raids, and on April 16, 1944, it was bombed again during the Second World War.
The last of the 53 Tokaido stations was not officially recognised until 1623, and Tachibana was established after the introduction of the Japanese communal system the year before. In 1611, Koizumi Jidayu had Nikaryo Yosui built to irrigate the fields that still run through the densely built city in some cases. The Heiken - ji-Buddhist temple, better known as Kawasaki Daishi, was founded in 1128 and is the first of its kind in Japan.